The Bank Accountant is responsible for recording, processing and analysing financial operations. Also, providing necessary information for the management team of monetary activities at the bank according to the regulations and provisions of the law.
Accountabilities and Duties
- Check the accuracy of the check, sign and stamp to submit the check to the superior
- Check the validity and legitimacy of payment requests and make payment orders, payment authorization documents, purchase foreign currency
- Check the bank documents, accounts and input data into the software
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare budgeted/forecasted cash flow
- Prepare, check and monitor the application for bank guarantee
- Prepare bank loan and payment documents
- Check the deposit balance then report to the superiors to control and implement the reasonable budget plan
- Monitor the status of the payment process, endorse the original bill of lading
- Print the statement, sign it and send it to the check-in department
- Organize the storage of documents, payment papers, tax receipts,etc.
- Summarize and report work progress to superiors
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or relevant
- 3-5 years of experience
- Fluency in English
- Time management
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Workload management
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle confidential information
Make your first move in giving your career a massive push forward.