GIS Information Portals
In this new era of Cognitive Business, Alkan Global Business Services is one of the world‘s largest providers of information technology solutions and business consultancy. Our vision is to bring a new level of ‘smart’ to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. Alkan is a leader in this global transformation.
You will be highly hands-on and enjoy keeping up with the latest innovations. With a very good grasp of a broad set of machine learning algorithms and software engineering skills, you will have a machine learning / mathematical / statistical background.
As a Data scientist you will apply your deep analytics expertise, designing and implementing end to end unstructured data mining of large scale big data platforms. Apply semantic correlation, ontology, and text analytics techniques to analyze un-structured data and identify critical insights. You will participate in feature / design discussions / workshop with Architect and the offering Management Teams to come up with innovative solutions that can scale.
- Experience in data modeling and evaluation and a deep understanding of supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Experience applying mathematical modeling and/or constraint programming to a range of industry problems
- Ability to apply predictive models as input into decision optimization problems
- Experience building Monte Carlo simulation/optimization for what-if scenario analysis
- Experience integrating data and the output of predictive and prescriptive models within the context of a business problem
- Proficiency with data parsing, scraping, and wrangling